There are so many software available on the Internet which is either used for a trial period offer. And whenever the trial period gets expired, definitely you have to renew it by purchasing the software or by entering some serial number which are hard to find. And moreover, you had to buy a license key which is not an easy task as you have to pay some high amount. Due to its trial version, one cannot use the software for permanent use. But don’t you worry we have some solutions for you to reset trial period of software. With this, you can easily remove the trial version software from registry.
All the methods and the steps which we will be providing here in this post show effective results. They work for numerous anti-virus softwares, to extend the trial version. This will not only extend your trial version but you will be able to use any software permanently until you delete it. However, the steps are very easy and save your money to buy softwares for your needs. So, do not delay, here are the techniques mentioned below and find out which is the best methods to reset trial period software.
- More: How much netflix cost
How To Reset Trial Period of Software | 30 Days Trial
There are three methods to reset trial software registry. Below we will be discussing each steps to extend its trial period. Have a look.
Method 1: Time Stopper Software To Rest 30 Days Trial Period
Time Stopper is software available in trial version. In fact, many of us are always searching for softwares which can convert the trial version in to a completely free for lifetime. However, Time Stopper will not convert your software to full version but will continue trial version permanently without any expiration date. Just as the name implies, Time Stopper will ultimately pause the time and date but will never affect your device. With this you can easily reset your software’s trial version. Below are the steps to download the Time Stopper Software.
- At first you will need to turn ON your data or Wi-Fi connection and download from Time Stopper from the official site. Now start the installation process, according to the network connection installation will take place, so wait for some time to complete. When the installation is done, run the software on your PC or device.
- Choose any time and date and set it at your likes as how you wanted. When the limited time given by you is over, you can reset the time limitation again. In this way permanently you can enjoy the trial version of any software.
- “For working it smoothly, do create a desktop shortcut in your convenience”.
So, Time Stopper is the best way to reset trial period of softwares of your choice. Now let us look to another second method of resting trial version softwares.
Method 2: Use Runs As Date Software To Remove Trial
RunsAsDate is a small tool that will eventually run your software without a trial period or extend your trial version. In this system, it will not detect or erase the current time from your PC but will eventually reset the time for trial period of your softwares. Without any affect, this system can run up to multiple applications smoothly. The most significant thing about this system is, it does not need any installation, just simply copy the file and run it on your computer. But the drawbacks is does not work with all the softwares. But you can try them out, below are the steps to run the file on your computer.
- To get the benefits of this system, first of all, you have to download RunsAsDate in the office site.
- To get the desired software tap on the browse. Edit date and time of your choice and tap on the run button. For your convenience, you can also create a shortcut on the desktop.
- The moment you are done creating and resetting one software trial period, do not run software in the RunsAsDate. When performed, it will automatically end the software trial period. Make sure you delete the shortcut once you are done to reset one software. Again create shortcut for extending the trial period of software.
This ways to reset trial period of software is quite similar with the first method of Time Stopper Software. Both the software works very effectively to edit the time of your choice. Let us move to the third option.
Method 3: Reset Trial Period of Software by Editing Registry
With the help of edit registry one can easily edit or delete the time and date of the trial period of the software. As a result, it will not only extend the time limit of the software but will give your software to run smoothly on your device. Follow the steps below given on the screen;
- First of all, you need to uninstall the software that has expired the trial period. Ow click on the Windows Key+R. Another result will pop up where you will have to type Regedit. Now tap on the enter For further result, tap on the YES button given on the screen for administrative security purpose.
- In the left pane search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE. Now type your software name but if you find any similar name then just delete the key without any issue.
- In that way now find, HKEY_CURRENT_USER SOFTWARE and type your software name. Similarly, if you find any same software that you have then just deleted the key and register edit window must be closed.
- Again now tap the Window key+R on your keyboard and the same box will pop up. Instead of typing Regedit, type %temp% and click on the enter When some results will be shown, erase all those files or folders that appear on the screen. Don’t be tense as they are just secondary files that are not needed.
- Now visit C> Users> your username> AppData. And under AppData, you will find three folders like, Local, Local Low and Roaming. You need to delete all the folders and if any of your similar software names is visible then just delete it without delay.
- When all this are done, then start restarting your PC and again install the trial software that has been expired.
This is the third method available to remove the trial version software from registry. But do make sure you follow the steps and install the expired software again. If the steps are not followed accordingly, then the methods will never work. Without using any software you can also edit the trial period by visiting the installation folder of your choice.
- First of all, right click on the software that you wish to extend the date and time. Now go to its properties. Search for the Created Text, this will display you the accurate time along with date about the software installed. You must click on the clock. Now edit the date and time as however you like.
Therefore, this is the methods how to reset trial period of softwares. All the methods will really help you to extend the time limitation of your software. But make sure you follow the steps carefully because over use may also disturb the system. Apart from that, the methods really work smoothly. Use any of the ways given above to extend the life of your software and enjoy the trial period permanently.